The IPIC 5th Edition will follow the current rules in place by the Portuguese authorities regarding Covid-19:
- Mandatory use of mask:
– in public transports, taxis and similar passenger transports;
– access and visits to care and nursing homes and health facilities.
- Social distancing when possible.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Access without restriction to the venue or other indoor spaces (tests or vaccination certificates are not required).
Mandatory Covid-19 travel measures currently implemented in Portugal:
The obligation to present a certificate or test is required at border:
- make sure to check entry detailed information here and with your airline.
- make sure to check your own country’s requirements before your return flight – should you require testing during your stay in Portugal please contact the Secretariat for information on available testing sites close to the congress venue.
- Valid vaccination certificate
- A valid vaccination EU Digital COVID Certificate (with a complete vaccination schedule or with a complete vaccination schedule and a vaccine booster);
- Or a valid test or recovery EU Digital COVID Certificate;
- Or a valid vaccination certificate (with a complete vaccination schedule or a vaccine booster) or recovery certificate issued by a third country, under reciprocal conditions.
- Or a negative test:
- A negative RT-PCR Test (or similar NAAT test) – 72h before boarding;
- Or a negative Laboratorial Rapid Antigen Test – 24h before boarding.
- And complete online a Passenger Locator Form (individually), after check-in and before departure time. The QR Code generated when filling out the PLF can be presented in paper or digital format, without which boarding will be denied.
For more information please consult: visit portugal and reopen.europe.
The information available on this page is a summary of the measures published by the Portuguese government regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and it does not substitute a careful consult of the Portuguese legislation.