before December 15, 2021
from December 16, 2021, to April 18, 2022
|Patient (NMO representatives)||150||200||250|
* rate for accompanying person = access to cocktail reception
The above mentioned registration rates are exclusive of any applicable VAT
Delegate registration rates are inclusive of the following benefits:
- Access to all congress sessions
- Congress lunches & coffees
- Welcome reception
- Congress documentation and congress bag/folder
- Networking opportunities
- Certificate of attendance
Registration will open soon!
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows: by direct & secure online payment system (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and AMEX cards) and by Bank Transfer.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged at the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required if registration fees were not credited to the meeting account in time.
For group registrations (10 participants or more) please contact the Organising Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation requests must be sent in writing to the Organising Secretariat: email@example.com
Cancellation refunds are as follows:
- Cancellations received until December 26, 2021, full refund but € 25.00 handling fee will be applied
- Cancellations received between December 27, 2021 and February 26, 2022, 50% will be refunded
- From February 27, 2022 onward, no refund
All approved refunds will be processed and issued 60 days after the Congress.
AIM Group International – Lisbon Office
Av. Conde Valbom, 6 – 5º Lisbon, Portugal
Tel: +351 21 324 50 54/ 62 Fax: +351 21 324 50 51