IPOPI is offering 20 travel grants to junior doctors wishing to attend IPIC 5th Edition!
Two grant amounts have been set:
- 1000,00 Euros for International participants
- 500,00 Euros for European Countries (Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croacia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, (FYROM), Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See).
How to apply:
- Send a short motivation letter on why you should receive a travel grant to IPIC@ipopi.org
- Have an interest in the PID/IEI or be practicing in the field
- Not be based in Portugal
- Be under 35 years old (but age is not an absolute limit)
- Preferably be submitting an abstract for poster presentation for IPIC 5th Edition
- The Organising Committee will have the final decision and the grading of the abstracts will be considered.
- Application deadline is January 15th, 2022.
All applicants will be informed individually about the outcome of their application.